CURRY LIFE CULINARY WORKSHOP
Curry Life Culinary Workshop
Sunday 23 August 2020
Radisson Blu Edwardian
New Providence Wharf
5 Fairmont Avenue, London E14 9JB
Curry chefs and restaurateurs from across the United Kingdom will be asked to participate at the Curry Life Magazine’s exclusive annual Culinary Workshop and Networking Dinner to be held on Sunday, 23 August 2020, from 4pm to 10pm at the Radisson Edwardian, London’s Docklands.
There is a growing demand for learning new techniques and sharing innovative ideas in a very competitive curry industry. The Curry Life Magazine is once again creating an opportunity for selective guests from the Curry Houses, leading hospitality experts and top food & drink suppliers of the industry to come together and interact with each other.
Curry Life worked hard with all our partners to organise this Culinary Workshop to raise standards in the curry industry, introduce new products and services, which could help to shape business better and potentially increase sales. The workshop this year will mainly be examining and focusing on ways to improve the quality across the Curry Houses and new trends in food, such as veganism.
All participants will get an opportunity to directly interact with training experts from the NSF, a leading global food safety organisation about Food Hygiene Rating Scheme to advice on allergen labelling and overall risk compliance in food business.
The evening will kick off with drinks and a canapé reception and a networking opportunity. This will be followed by talks and presentations led by our expert partners, suppliers of the industry and live cooking segmnents by star chefs, and a gala dinner and certificate presentation at the end.
Benefits for Participant
• Finding out new food trends – veganism, etc.
• Demo cooking of a vegan dish and simple summer vegan juice
• Sample Vegan Curry House Menu Idea
• Networking opportunity with best chefs and experts from the industry
• Finding out about right products and services for your business.
• Achieving highest service and food hygiene standards
• Dealing with issues of food allergen
• How to make saving on ingredients without compromising quality
• Importance of Social Media for your business.
• Why adopting right technology for your business is important
• Branded chef jacket for participating chefs
• Opportunity for participants to get post event publicity in their local media and Curry Life.
• Participants are given Certificate of Culinary Excellence for attending.
• Photo opportunities with celebrity chefs
• A superb dinner prepared by leading Asian wedding and corporate events caterers – Mint Caterers.
Terms & Conditions
• A fixed fee is chargeable to each restaurant or takeaway business.
• Per restaurant will be offered two places (chef, restaurant manager or owner). For additional guest a fee will be chargeable.
• The places will be offered on first come first served basis.
• Branded jacket is offered to chef only
• Certificate will be awarded to chef with restaurant/takeaway name included
• Organiser has the right to change or amend the programme.
For further information or book your place, please call:
Syed Nahas Pasha 07956 588 777
Syed Belal Ahmed 07956 439 458