Culinary Workshop & Networking Dinner
Monday, 19 August 2019
Radisson Blu Edwardian
New Providence Wharf
5 Fairmont Avenue, London E14 9JB
Curry chefs and restaurateurs from across London and further afield will be asked to participate at the Curry Life Magazine’s exclusive annual Culinary Workshop and Networking Dinner to be held on Monday, 19 August 2019, from 4pm to 10pm at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel, New Providence Wharf, London’s Docklands.
There is a growing demand for learning new techniques and sharing innovative ideas in a very competitive business environment. The Curry Life Magazine is once again creating an opportunity for selective guests from Curry Houses and leading hospitality industry experts to come together on Monday, 19 August 2019 in London.
Curry Life has been working hard with all our partners to organise this Culinary Workshop to raise standards in the curry industry, introduce new products and services, which could help to shape business better and potentially increase sales. The workshop this year will mainly be examining and focusing on the wasy to improve the quality across the Curry Houses.
The evening will kick off with drinks and a canapé reception and a networking opportunity. This will be followed by a Curry Talk presentation, led by experts and live cooking segmnents by star chefs, followed by a gala dinner and certificate presentation.
Benefits for Participants
- Networking opportunity with best chefs and experts from the industry
- Finding out about new products and services for your business.
- Achieving highest service and hygiene standards
- Dealing with issues of food allergy
- How to make saving on ingredients without compromising quality
- Learning from an expert Michelin Star chef Rupert Rowley why you should use quality ingredients for your cooking.
- Opportunity to learn tips on ‘How to cook Indian Food without Fat’ from Celebrity Chef and writer Mridula Baljekar and buy signed copy of her book on the subject.
- News coverage and exposures in Curry Life for all participants
- Branded chef jacket for participating chefs
- Opportunity for participants to get after event publicity in their local media and availibility of professional social media support.
- Participants are given Certificate of Culinary Excellence for attending.
- Photo opportunities with celebrity chefs
- A superb dinner prepared by leading Asian wedding and corporate events caterers – Mint Catering.
Terms & conditions
- A fixed fee is chargeable to each restaurant or takeaway business.
- Per restaurant will be offered two places. For additional guest a fee is chargeable. (chef & restaurant owner or manager)
- The places will be offered on first come first served basis.
- Branded jacket is offered to chef only
- Certificate will be awarded to chef with restaurant/takeaway name included
- Organiser has the right to change or amend the programme.
For further information or book your place, please call:
Syed Nahas Pasha 07956 588 777
Syed Belal Ahmed 07956 439 458